Qiut School

发布时间:2018-09-17文章来源: 浏览次数:

If you want to quit school, please submit paper applications to the Foreign Student Office with your documentary evidence,and fill in "The Quit School Application Form". You can quit school after checked and ratified. You can not quit school over two years.If you have to serve in the army,please take with your military service proof of your government.After you quitting school, you can't transfer to other schools, do things that not accord with your identity and not have the same treatment as other students in school.

关闭 打印责任编辑:张楠老师