Home > Life Guide > 正文


发布时间:2018-09-17文章来源: 浏览次数:

International Students may live on campus at the 23 Student Dormitory . Students who live on campus must abide by the rules and regulations of their residence. International Students who extended their duration of study will not be provided with on-campus housing arrangements.

   Students who changed their address and contact information while they are studying at JiLin argriculture University must inform the Division for International Students Office of their new and recent address, telephone number and email. It is important for the Division for International Students’ Office to be able to contact its students because it often sends out important notifications to them. The Division of International Students’ Office maintains a strict policy of keeping all contact information confidential.

   The Division of International Students’ Office also provides students with information regarding off-campus housing. Please consult the staff at the office if you wish for such assistance.

关闭 打印责任编辑:张楠老师