Home > Notice > 正文

Application for 2016 CSC Scholarship

发布时间:2018-09-17文章来源: 浏览次数:

Application for Jilin Agricultural University 2016 CSC Scholarship Program
According to the document issued by the Department of International Cooperation and Exchanges, Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China, JLAU has made the following independent enrollment regulations:
1.Category of Enrollment:
Full-time postgraduates (Master, PH.D). Master & doctoral degree programs

2. Target Candidates
The candidates are selected directly from abroad, excluding the international students who graduated in China in 2016.
3. Qualifications
All applicants should be non-Chinese citizens.
An applicant applying for a master degree should be under 35 years old and have a bachelor's degree.
An applicant applying for a doctoral degree should be under 40 years old and have a master's degree.
4. Scholarship Coverage
 Tuition, comprehensive medical insurance and campus accommodation fees;
A personal stipend (Ph.D. 3,500 RMB/month, Master 3,000RMB/month)
5. Application Documents (in Duplicate)
Please register and apply first at (http://laihua.csc.edu.cn; Agency Code of JLAU: 10193). Then, send all required documents below to the International Students Office of JLAU after you apply online. Application form for Chinese Government Scholarship, fill out in Chinese or English. (Download from http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua)

Deadline of Application online March 10th,2016.
●Copy of passport photo page;
●Notarized certification of highest diploma. If you are either students or have been employed, you must submit appropriate letters of verification. If the verification is written in a language other than Chinese or English, it must be translated into either English or Chinese and sealed with official notarization;
●Copy of diploma and notarized English translation;
●Notarized academic transcripts and the English translation;
●Study plan in China (800 words or more) written in Chinese or English;
●Two recommendation letters from either professors or associate professors;
●Copy of physical examination record for foreigners and blood test report (HIV, Tuberculosis, Syphilis, HBcAb, etc.) and remember to bring the original when you come to China. (http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua) Foreigner Physical Examination Form
●Application documents sent by fax will not be accepted.
●Application documents will not be returned no matter whether you are accepted or not.
Your documents are accepted from January 16 to March 10th, 2016 (by the date your mail arrives)

6. Contacts
Add: Office for International Cooperation and Exchange, Jilin Agricultural University
No. 2888, Xincheng Street, Changchun City, Jilin Province, P.R. China.

Tel: +00 86- 431 -84532992

Fax: + 86- 431- 84510971

Contact: LIN YANG



Division of International Cooperation & Exchange
Jilin Agricultural University
January 16, 2016

关闭 打印责任编辑:张楠老师